What Our Clients Say
I find them to be a great combination of super-responsive and very bright technically.
We brought Cubit in as our IT partners over a year ago and have really noticed the positive difference in both speed and quality of responsiveness
If you provide business services, perhaps your customers expect you to maintain your service offering in spite of an outage.
- If your business suffered a power cut, could you carry on working?
- If your Internet line were cut0, do you have a back-up line in place?
- If your office were flooded, could your infrastructure support you all working from another location?
- If your server failed, do you have a full image back-up?
Office buildings can be closed for days due to fire, flood, or security alerts. How would you cope in these circumstances?
Server equipment can malfunction requiring replacement. Even if the back-up files are comprehensive, it can still require several days of solid work to restore a server from back-up. What would your staff do in this situation? Would your customers wait?
Cubit helps with contingency arrangements. Having assessed the risks of disasters and the potential costs, we work collaboratively with clients to set up cost-effective arrangements so that the business can continue serving its clients with minimal disrruption:
- Dual Internet lines from different providers and load-balancing through the firewall so that bandwidth from both lines is used but business still continues if one line is cut
- Email continuity service so that emails can be read and responded to, even when the exchage server is unavailable
- Online back-up automatically each night to allow the restore of files accidentally deleted several weeks earlier.
Depending on the concern and the level of customer expectation, Cubit Technology can devise, implement and monitor business continuity plans that take away the stress without using up the budget.