What Our Clients Say
Cubit Technology's staff are responsive, friendly and helpful and provide an excellent troubleshooting service as well as strategic IT planning.
I find them to be a great combination of super-responsive and very bright technically.
Local LAN exchange Server
- Until recently, most organisations would prefer the control provided by running their own Microsoft Exchange Server.
- This could be a dedicated device with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or built into Microsoft Small Business Server.
- We manage mail servers at companies' offices or in our data centre facility
- Our DC is supported by back-up power supplies and secondary Internet lines.
What if the server crashes or Internet connection is lost?
- Fail-over options include email cleansing, retention and archiving services.
- Providers include The Email Laundry, Mimecast and Message Labs
- External services scan incoming emails to filter out spam, viruses and other malware
- Large number of unwanted messages never reach the mail server. This reduces the load, improving server performance and it reduces the threat to the local area network.
- Bona fide email items can be retained for up to 10 years. This means that even if the mail server is out of action due to fire, flood, power-cut or Internet outage then, while a replacement is being supplied and set up, email can still be sent and received. It is a cloud-based back-up service which is potentially invaluable.
Hosted email or the Cloud?
- Microsoft Office 365 is the market leading hosted email service for businesses
- 4 service options available
- Prices from £2.60 per mailbox per month
- E3 plan includes all Microsoft Office licensing
Contact us for full details on how to save money by moving to Microsoft Office 365