What Our Clients Say
Publicasity is very pleased with Cubit and the decision to move our IT outsourcing to you was the right one.
I find them to be a great combination of super-responsive and very bright technically.
What makes a good technical support consultant?
Skills and knowledge are important, past experience is valuable but the support process is fundamentally one of human communication:
- asking relevant questions
- listening to a description of the problem
- understanding the frustration
- assessing the customer's IT competence
- considering the best way to get more information
- judging the urgency of the problem and the seniority of the user
- helping the user to describe what has happened and what may be the cause
When support is done well, it is a consulting process - the customer feels informed, respected and involved. The process develops confidence in the ongoing assessment as well as the eventual conclusion.
That’s the Cubit way of working – collaborative and approachable, professional and accomplished.