What Our Clients Say
Their ‘hands-on’ approach to every task has made implementing and managing our IT systems an enjoyable and seamless process.
Their customer service is unparalleled, their keen eye for detail is constant, and their services are first class
What makes a good technical support consultant?
Skills and knowledge are important, past experience is valuable but the support process is fundamentally one of human communication:
- asking relevant questions
- listening to a description of the problem
- understanding the frustration
- assessing the customer's IT competence
- considering the best way to get more information
- judging the urgency of the problem and the seniority of the user
- helping the user to describe what has happened and what may be the cause
When support is done well, it is a consulting process - the customer feels informed, respected and involved. The process develops confidence in the ongoing assessment as well as the eventual conclusion.
That’s the Cubit way of working – collaborative and approachable, professional and accomplished.