What is Microsoft Office 365 Business?
Microsoft Office 365 Business is the Office you know (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access) providing all of the familiar apps you've come to depend on along with Microsoft's hosted servers (Sharepoint and Exchange). As well, a dynamic set of tools that help you communicate, collaborate and get more done. And as a cloud-based service (SaaS), It's available whenever you need it and from virtually wherever you are and from any device.
What are the benefits of Office 365 migration?
If you're possibly thinking about migrating to Office 365, ask yourself these questions?
- Does your SBS, Exchange Server or other mail server need replacing?
- Are you paying too much for hosted email?
- Do you have unreliable email?
Cubit Technology can help your business through an Office 365 migration. We've migrated several companies' email away from vulnerable Exchange Servers and Small Business Servers onto MS Office 365. The many benefits of migrating include:
- Better integration with Microsoft Office
- Reduced costs through reduced maintenance of IT equipment and software
- Improved security and reduced risk
- Increased employee productivity
- Additional file-sharing features
- Facilitating/improving remote working, communication and collaboration
Why should you use an email migration specialist?
Email migration can be complicated and should be done by experienced Office 365 Consultants. Cubit Technology can guide you through the migration process and provide you with a fixed project price. Our Microsoft Office 365 Migration Consultants will help you:
- To get the entire contents of a CEO’s 20GB mailbox moved over
- Ensure everyone’s calendars and contacts to be shared correctly
- Retain distribution groups
- To get the full migration done in one weekend
- All with NO DOWNTIME
Which Microsoft Office 365 Business package is right for me?
As an offering from Microsoft, Office 365 incorporates Software Plus Services. The subscriptions available range in functionality from simple Exchange email services through to a full suite of hosted services including Lync, SharePoint and also licences to install the desktop versions of the Microsoft Office 2013 applications.
If everyone in your organisation uses Microsoft Outlook, there’s a good chance that Microsoft Office 365 will be the most reliable, secure and economical platform for your email.
There a range of Enterprise packages giving some advanced features for larger companies. But for organisations up to 300 personnel there are 3 levels:
Office 365 Business Essentials: Email only = £3.80 per user per month
Office 365 Business: MS Office only = £7.90 per user per month
Office 365 Business Premium: Email plus MS Office = £9.40 per user per month
Other features within Office 365 include:
- Lync – for instant messaging and conference calls
- OneDrive – for cloud data storage
- Intranet site – SharePoint can run your own organisation’s info-sharing site
Cubit Technology can help your business migrate to Office 365 with no interruption to email and for a fixed price. Call us on 020 3535 0680 or contact us to find out more and about some of the advanced features such as password synchronisation and signature management.