Office Moves & IT Relocation Services in London
Moving office and relocations can be stressful, but we can help you make the move seamlessly. Whether you’re moving to an entirely new premise or rearranging your existing space, we offer professional IT relocation services customisable to your business needs. From decommissioning and reinstalling your full IT infrastructure, servers, routers, internet lines PCs and phone system, we can relocate your office with minimal disruption to service.
Things to consider when thinking about Office Relocation:
- How much time will it take to disconnect, move and set up your entire infrastructure?
- Do you have the expertise required to redeploy networks, shared drives and servers?
- Will the downtime be kept to a minimum?
- Do you have a continuity plan in case of disaster or delay?
Our team will work closely with you to create an IT relocation plan and will complete a site survey to scope out IT and telecommunications requirements. We’ll also liaise with third parties (suppliers, onsite contractors and removal company) to coordinate a seamless office move while limiting down time. We’ll ensure there’s provision for network cabling and power while allowing sufficient time for the installation of phone lines and internet services.
Working within your time constraints, we can provide relocation over the weekend and during evening hours. We’ll ensure your new office is up and running and fully functioning, providing IT continuity and support before and after your relocation. As well, we’ll provide onsite support on your first day at your new office to ensure a smooth transition.
Cubit Technology can help with:
- Project management and continuity planning
- Liaison with contractors and third parties
- Physical disconnect, relocation, and set up of IT Infrastructure
- Comprehensive testing
- Provisioning new lines
- Connectivity services
- Network cabling solutions
- Office phone systems
For the management of your office relocation and a smooth transition of your IT systems, send us a message or call us on 020 3535 0680 to discuss your IT relocation requirements.