The Horizon Phone System
Horizon is a complete communications service for your business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal.
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications, the Horizon telephone system is suitable for any size business looking to improve its productivity and image.
Horizon telephony from as little as £10 a month
- Free phones *
- Free calls to UK landline and mobiles *
- Free installation available
- Low international rates
- Fixed monthly costs
- Quality support
The benefits of Horizon Telephone System
- Features you can easily control: An extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- One number anywhere: Integrate your fixed and mobile capabilities so callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs: Only pay for what you need on a per-seat basis as there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs: The cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates. If you use Horizon together with our mobile services, you benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
- Enables flexible working: Horizon telephony helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice: You can keep your existing numbers, get new numbers or use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
- A business continuity solution: Because Horizon sits in the cloud, it provides business continuity features that allow for no business disruptions due to unexpected events.
To find out more about the Horzon Phone System, give us a call on 020 3535 0680 or send us a message.
* Free phones are only available with a 3 year commitment and all inclusive call packages exclude non-geographic numbers such as 0845 and any premium rate calls. Installations conducted outside of standard office hours (Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm excluding public holidays) may attract an installation fee.